Cost: $2500 per Season
Valley Fort is a vibrant family club that comprises education of youth rugby programs for 5-19 year olds. The kids are taught safe practices of the sport of rugby, whilst being able to have fun, learn the fundamentals of the game and be engaged in a team sport.
The club has locations based prodominately based on the south side of the island, from Stanley Fort for U5-U8, Abberdeen from U9-U11 and U12 to U19 are based at Valley Fort.
All kids are equipt with playing kit, regular specials and engaged at festivals and each member has an opportunity to purchase 7s tickets
The SourceBehind the scenes access with unique parent reviews
A Parent's Perspective
The camaradarie at the club is bar none, an extremely tight knit community of parents and children coming together to play out their passion, rugby. Opportunities are open to all to get involved from playing on the pitch, to supporting the club or simply being pitchside. All are welcomed with open arms. The coaches are extremely supportive and encouraging thus fuelling the passions of the next generation of players.
As Parents, We Love...
- The passion and dedication of the coaches
- The community feel
- The coaches encourge each child to the best of their ability regardless as to whether they have played the game before or not
Our Children Love...
- The chance to learn a new sport
- The opportunity to interact with children of different ages outside of school
- The fun and lively weekly sessions, which allow them to learn the game and build a passion for the sport